Don’t navigate the healthcare maze alone.
CAN WE HELP YOU? WE ARE YOUR EXPERT CARE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.
Overwhelmed by caring for your elderly or disabled loved ones?
Live far away? Unsure of the quality of care they are receiving?
Prescriptions, medical equipment, and home safety a concern?
Not getting a straight answer from your loved ones’ about their medical care needs?
Unsure what financial resources and physical care services are available in the area?
Shelton Care Management’s expert local and experienced professionals can be there when you can’t be.
Get your 30 minute complimentary telephone consultation today and discover how Shelton Care Management can tailor services to your individual needs.
COMPLEX CARE NEEDS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL? Get peace of mind with your Aging Life Care Expert.
Orchestrating care for your aging loved ones or disabled family members is stressful. Finding the right senior and disabled services – at a cost that stays within a fixed budget – requires time, effort, expertise, and coordination.
Don’t navigate the healthcare maze alone. Call now and see what a difference it makes to have your Certified Aging Life Care Expert guide you on your journey. With a thorough, personalized assessment, we’ll provide recommendations for senior concierge services designed to:
- Coordinate multiple medical providers
- Ensure accurate medication administrations
- Utilize national screening tools to identify the status of Dementia/Alzheimer’s
- Identify and resolve safety and fall risks
- Simplify complex care needs
- Identify resources to meet financial and legal concerns
- Improve communication and prioritize goals between family members
- Obtain the finest care even if you are unable to provide it yourself
With an Aging Life Care Expert guiding your journey, you’ll have the peace of mind you need to confidently ensure the best outcome for your loved one.
YOUR CONCERNS – OUR SOLUTIONS
You can’t always be there – you are doing your best, but improvement seems out of reach. You are pulled in many directions and family relationships are tense. You are at a loss as to the next steps.
It’s time to ask Shelton Care Management for help:
- Complex care needs have become overwhelming
- Care seems inconsistent between physicians, pharmacy, and support providers
- Your loved one is having difficulty making sound decisions
- Medical and support care costs are out of control
- You’re unsure of the local and federal resources available to provide services
- Strained communication between family members and/or service providers
Don’t navigate your loved one’s care needs alone. Invite us on the journey and get the expertise you need to create the best healthcare outcomes and improve their well-being.
Get started today with a 30-minute complimentary telephone consultation.
The next step is a comprehensive assessment with your Aging Life Care Manager. Then we can work together to identify and implement the specific concierge solutions needed to solve your medical, safety, and social needs.
Help is just a phone call away!
traveling this path together
SUPPORT WHERE YOU NEED IT
Shelton Care Management serves Central California including San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, Merced County, Fresno County, Calaveras County, and Tuolumne County.
Shelton Care Management's specialized expert services include aging life care management (also known as senior care management, elder care management, or geriatric care management). We work with adult children, parents, family members, healthcare providers, attorneys, and other professionals in several cities including and surrounding Modesto, Tracy, Stockton, Sonora, Jackson, Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, and many more. Our highly trained Aging Life Care Experts coordinate Care Management for seniors and those with disabilities, improving well-being and healthcare outcomes.